To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Rework Eliminators

Mike, AI4NS, wrote:

I ordered the complete kit for the partially assembled K2 I just bought.
Gary and Ken both emailed me with answers to my questions, and Gary called
me to make sure I ordered what I needed and thought I was getting. Great
service. Just email them with your questions, and they will let you know
what you need to order.

I just want to second what Mike said about the rework eliminators. Gary and Ken are super quick to respond and their products are immensely helpful when troubleshooting an already built K2 or when making provisions in the build process for adding a future option. I find I could not get along without a "kit" of these rework eliminators as they have sure saved time.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>
K2 SNs 4853 and 5366