Every Astron supply I've opened has had the defect of failure to bond the green wire to the chassis. The point of failure is paint between the chassis and the mounting lug of the terminal strip where the green wire is soldered. One of those supplies, which I still own as a backup, has paint between the two "clam-shell" sections of the chassis that prevents their making contact, thus defeating shielding.

Early Elecraft products had this problem, but newer ones do not. Those building kits will remember paint-protecting tape that must be removed at points where the sections of the chassis mate.

73, Jim K9YC