Yes, Igor that is when you bring out the hampster, a tread mill and a 6  pack
of brew.
Mel, K6KBE

      From: Igor Sokolov <ua9...@gmail.com>
 To: Mel Farrer <farrerfo...@yahoo.com>; "elecraft@mailman.qth.net"
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Sent: Monday, February 6, 2017 1:09 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Solar power?

 My experience shows that bigger solar panel is safer. My 60W panel in real
life gives less then 1 A on a cloudy day and about 4 A on a bright sunny day
when the sun is in its zenith. It also has USB and 12V output which can be used
for telephone or iPad charging. Unfortunately rainy days here are more often
then sunny :(

 73, Igor UA9CDC
 07.02.2017 1:55, Mel Farrer :

  I use a Mercury 27 W foldable from Instapark.com with a 9.9 AH Life04 and
runs the KX3 all day and most of the night plus it has a USB port to charge the
laptop.
  Mel, K6KBE