Benny,

I recently had Elecraft replace a KLPA3A again. They also did the Tx IMD mod
and an alignment.
I am now seeing the following 3rd order IMDs:

4W   -40 dBc
8W   -40 dBc
9W   -35 dBc
10W -30 dBc
12W -20 dBc

What is also encouraging is that now the higher order IMDs (5, 7 & 9th) stay
at least 10 dB below the 3rd.
Some of these were equal or higher than the 3rd last summer when I was
discussing the problem with Elecraft. Obviously they have made some notable
improvements since then.
The two tone envelope still looks more like a square wave at 12W, but this
radio is spec'd as a 10W transmitter that is clean to -30 dBc, so it appears
they are now meeting their advertised spec.

Bill  N0CU