Not complaining, just an observation. I think it's interesting how these things happen. And, for me it's usually, "FIRE Ready? Oh nuts, there goes another pair of sneakers."

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw

Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:
Fred, K6DGW wrote:
A question about using a roof ridge-vent as an antenna morphs into a large, somewhat sluggish shallow-water mammal on fire. Who'd of thunk?

My fault, Fred. I was involved in a thread on another reflector that had
touched on airships and confused a post about antenna-lifting balloons here
with that thread. Only when my reply showed up here did I remember to check
the addresses involved.

You must know how it goes at times: Ready, FIRE!, Aim...

Ron AC7AC