The LP-100 Plot software does this already if you use DXlabs Commander (freeware) or TRX-Manager. It doesn't matter what rig is selected, it will work with any supported rig. You set the start and stop frequencies and step size, then hit Run. The program controls the rig and gathers the data. You can select the parameters to plot either before or after running, and save the plots to a file in CSV format for later recall or export to a spreadsheet.

It may be possible to add HRD, but I don't see a linking component for them that accepts all the incoming commands needed.

You can see a screen capture of the LP-100 Plot software at www.telepostinc.com/lp100.html, along with a comparison to a couple of antenna analyzers I own as well as my HP87510A VNA.

73,
Larry N8LP

Mike Walkington wrote:
All,

It seems to me that is should be possible to write a piece of software that
controls the K2 transmit frequency (steps it up in increments), reads the
LP-100 SWR, power etc, and produces plots for each ham band of frequency
versus SWR, power etc. It would sure be nice if this was built into HRD.

Mike
VK1KCK
K2#2599