Hello,
finally I hope that I managed to calculate the score correctly.

Conditions for us Europeans were not as good as during last year's
Party. On Sunday morning I stood up very urly to get some DX on 40m
band but even there had no luck.

But OK... after several tries I have been very glad to work WA8REI
with his only 500 milliWatts on the 20m band; explained the rules of
EQP to UA1AJ so I could log him too on the 20m band.

A short while before the end of the party the 15m band was really
open, I could
listen a lot of Sout American stations loud and clear and worked
N3DRK on 15m for EQP.
But ok -- I think this year's EQP took place really in a "valley" of
propagation
conditions so things may only get better next year.

Again N3DRK and others helped to stay up while chatting on the
elecraft IRC channel.

Next year I hope to be qrv with 100 Watts out of the KPA100 so that
more
stations may hear my signal.

Hope to meet you all again, thanks for the nice contacts!

73/72
Thomas DK0SU/DF7TV

___

SUMMARY
=======
COUNTRY: GERMANY
CONTEST: Elecraft QSO Party, EQP March 11/12, 2006
CALLSIGN: DK0SU (clubstation)
CLAIMED-SCORE:  23345
OPERATOR: Thomas Martin (DF7TV)
RIG: Elecraft K2 #4138
MODE: CW
POWER: 5 Watts
ANT: X7 beam, V80S vertical

________________________

| BAND | POINTS | S/P/C |

|______|________|_______|

|  40  |     16 |     4 |

|______|________|_______|

|  20  |    124 |    18 |

|  15  |      5 |     1 |

|Totals|    145 |    23 |

  Total   X   Total   X   Power   +   Bonus   =      Final

  Points      S/P/C       Mult        Points         Score

     145  X     23    X      7    +        0  =      23345

--
http://www.qsl.net/df7tv