Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:56:03 -0400
From: Larry Phipps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2, LP-100 and HRD etc
To: Mike Walkington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Elecraft-Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

The LP-100 Plot software does this already if you use DXlabs Commander
(freeware) or TRX-Manager. It doesn't matter what rig is selected, it
will work with any supported rig. You set the start and stop frequencies
and step size, then hit Run. The program controls the rig and gathers
the data. You can select the parameters to plot either before or after
running, and save the plots to a file in CSV format for later recall or
export to a spreadsheet.

It may be possible to add HRD, but I don't see a linking component for
them that accepts all the incoming commands needed.

You can see a screen capture of the LP-100 Plot software at
www.telepostinc.com/lp100.html, along with a comparison to a couple of
antenna analyzers I own as well as my HP87510A VNA.

73,
Larry N8LP