I have a K2, s/n 4998 that includes the following for sale:

KPA100   - 100 watt amplifier
KSB2        - K2 SSB Option
KDSP2      - Advanced K2 DSP Filter
K160RX    - K2 160M / 2nd RX Antenna Option
FDIMP      - Finger Dimple
KAT100-2 -100W ATU with EC2 panels installed in EC2 below.
EC2           - K2 Blank Project Enclosure

Recent hospitalization necessitates me to sell the K2. Will include the XG2 3
band test osc, DL1 dummy load & N-gen noise generator all for $1500 shipped
within continental USA. Valued over $1700 in kit form.

Bob
WB8DDI