The advantage of the Leo Bodnar unit is that it can do a lot more than just act
as a fixed 10 MHz reference. It covers the range 450 Hz to 800 MHz, so has many
other uses around the shack.
I use mine for frequency locking the 116 MHz Local oscillator of an a G4DDK
Anglian 144 MHz transverter.

If it is just a 10 MHz reference that is required then other units with better
phase noise are available surplus, though be careful as some may require a bit
of work if they are very old, however the Chinese do make some very nice 10 MHz
GPSDO's which are reasonably priced. I have one and a matching 8 output
distribution amplifier which also contains a fallback OCXO within it. I also
have a surplus HP Z3801A, it is large, requires a 48V DC power supply, I use it
as my main 10 MHz shack and lab reference for microwave counters.

The Leo Bodnar can be switched on and is locked and stable in about a minute
from cold, unlike high accuracy GPSDOs with OCXOs which can take 15 to 30
minutes to reach lock and really are designed to be left switched on and
consuming power all the time, so that may be a consideration in a ham station
that is not always attended and you want to power everything down for safety or
to save electricity.

Lastly if you want a very nice shack GPS time clock. I recently found this USA
kit on Tindie.

https://www.tindie.com/products/nsayer/gps-clock/

It is a digital LED clock which is GPS locked. Note it isn't a frequency
reference, only a timepiece.
It can display hours minute and seconds plus optionally tenths of a second.

All on one PCB and runs from 5V DC at about 200mA max. I built one and am most
impressed. You can have it show local time with auto DST correction, 12 or 24
hour format, or leave it on UTC for the shack. I have not noticed any RFI from
it, even in its wooden enclosure.

It does require a GPS Lock to work, so if you live in a basement, unless you
mount an antenna outside it won't work. From a cold start it takes about a
couple of minutes to lock, sometimes less. I leave mine on as the power
consumption is relatively low.

I have no connection with the designer, other than as a customer.

73 from David GM4JJJ