HI

I have the 3080 module fitted in my KX1 and I have already done the power
mod

With the display reading 13.5v I get the following outputs

All power outs measured using the elecraft DL1 and a good Calibrated Fluke
Meter

80m = 3.74W

40m = 4.14 W

30m = 4.74 W

20m = 3.12 W

Running of nicads I get (7.4Volts on display this morning)

80m = 0.88 W

40m = 0.94 W

30m = 1.18 W

20m = 0.76 W

I know the power output is a little high on 13.8 volt bench supply (13.5v
after internal diode) but I only want to use this radio out and about where
I will

Be running on Battery rather than bench PSU so I am not to worried and main
bands of operation are 80/40m

All the best and I hope this helps anyone thinking about doing the power
mod,

PS I was  ½ - 1 watt less on all bands at 13.8V supply before the mod.

73

Paul

M0BMN