Graziano,

I understand the S-meter display is OK, but that is not related to what I was saying.
I hate to see you replace the pushbutton and still have the problem.

Tap the DISPLAY button and see if it displays the voltage and current.
If not, replace the pushbutton.
If it does display the voltage and current then the pushbutton is OK
You are trying to determine if the pushbutton is bad or the MCU is confused.

If the pushbutton works for DISPLAY, then the MCU/firmware is confused and you should do a Master Reset. Before you do that, record ALL your menu setting including the filter settings. Download the K2 A to B instructions which has a nice chart and instructions to record the menu settings.
After the reset, do a CAL PLL followed by restoring the menu settings.

If you do replace the pushbutton, the button leads do not extend very far through the board which makes solder removal difficult. Clip the leads close to the pushbutton body and remove them one at a time. Clear the holes with solder wick and if solder remains, heat the solder pads and clear the holes with a wooden toothpick.

73,
Don W3FPR