Ok, guys, I will be getting a new 3 element SteppIR soon. I have a K3 and a P3.
I want to use the SteppIR interface to have the antenna track frequencies as I
turn the dial. I used to do this on my old Pro 3 with the SteppIR I had about 4
years ago. As I understand it, you connect the SteppIR interface cable to the 9
pin port on the back of the K3. Problem is that I use Ham Radio Delux and there
is already a cable from the computer to the K3 using that port. I would like to
continue to use HRD but would also like to use the SteppIR interface. Am I
between a rock and a hard place? Any help, anyone already solved this problem?

73 OZ

From:
Larry Martus Wassmann
Non omnis moriar
(Not all of me will die) - - - The good I do will live forever.

Please go to my U-Tube Channel here and
Subscribe.<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN9woxsU_5trkHDLl-AG8ZA>