On 5/27/2017 12:53 PM, Ron Wilcox wrote:
Nurturing a learning environment for all in the hobby who buy elecraft, to me,
is
important.There have been a few threads that should have been stopped and
were.

Define learning environment. The Internet is a terrible place to "learn" anything. It's 90% advertisement, 5% porn, and 5% information, three fourths of which is just plain wrong.

Being offended easily, being grumpy, or unwilling to entertain
other's views is not needed.

Thanks Mom.
I am not offended easily. I am Grumpy, I've earned it. I do not suffer fools well, especially those who haven't taken the time to at least skim the manual and those people stick out like a putrefied thumb.

I do entertain others views. Many of them are so tragically wrong they can't be classified as anything other than entertainment.

There is no guarantee in the US Constitution of never being offended, even if some are trying to weasel one in there by hook or by crook. It's knife that cuts both ways.

I find it very easy to delete posts I do not
need.

Ditto.

--
R. Kevin Stover    AC0H