-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Wiener
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 9:44 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] New License!

Hey everybody!  My new call is AB8WH...checked for it today on ARRL
homepage.  I haven't been this excited since I reached drinking age (!)

I'm finally LEGAL!

I finally got through First Alignment of my K2 and am just starting the
unending cap soldering of the RF board...it's fun.

John
AB8WH