On 7/27/2017 8:16 AM, Charlie T, K3ICH wrote:
> Don't forget, signing WX1XXX/QRP is ILLEGAL.

That is not correct in areas regulated by the US FCC.

The rules state in ยง97.119(c):

One or more indicators may be included with the call sign. Each
> indicator must be separated from the call sign by the slant mark
> (/) or by any suitable word that denotes the slant mark. If an
> indicator is self-assigned, it must be included before, after, or
> both before and after, the call sign. No self-assigned indicator
> may conflict with any other indicator specified by the FCC Rules
> or with any prefix assigned to another country.

The callsign block QAA-QZZ is not assigned by ITU and thus /QRP does
not conflict with any prefix assigned to another country or any
indicator (e.g., /AE, /AG, /KT) specified by the Rules.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV