There is a REF CAL adjustment in the P3 menu to make the P3 agree with the K3/K3S. I have noticed that my P3 seems to drift a bit when it is first turned, so probably you should wait a while before adjusting it. The offset is only noticeable at smaller span settings.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO