Bob, I will email you a pdf of the TL-120 manual
Check your email

Trev G3ZYY

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bob Towers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 05:37:23 -0700
Bob Nielsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://
members.fortunecity.com/xe1bef/kenwood-manuals.htm

Many thanks for the lead: it points to mods.dk. I'm up to my download limit with them already!

I'm pretty sure it's the 120V or 130V manuals I need. They're the 10 watt versions and have the 7-pin DIN connector for the linear. The S versions don't because they're already 100 watts.

73

Bob
2M0KDZ

Trevor Day