Why on earth bother with the tuner in the radio, when you've matched the
antenna to the feeder at the feed point?

All your doing is adding extra loss to both the TX and RX path.

If the match (indicated by VSWR at the rig end of things) is changing
during the 15 second FT8 transmission period, that could be stressing a
PA and or PSU, and you're hearing an over-temp warning from something,
if that's what it is.

Either case, the cause of the wandering VSWR (if that is it) or the lack
of cooing to the PA/PSU needs sorting out.

Lastly, most people running JT (and other digi) modes, don't run the rig
at full power, but between 25 and 50%.  50W is half an S point down on
100W.  Those that do run QRO on those modes, do so with a "Large" PA,
also under run, to keep it very linear (for the modes that need it)
and/or within it's dissipation/duty cycle ratings.

73.

Dave G0WBX.