Thats correct, David. We should ask Eric if it´s possible to provide us with
an elecraft label to glue it on the MC43 :-)
Lots of people would like it. It´s the same with the famous HexKey: I like
it because it´s execellent, actually I changed my Schurr Professionals
against it, but I know a couple of people who bought the HexKey because it´s
Elecraft label allthough they did their last CW QSO during the lis
examination.

72/3 de Peter, DL2FI
www.qrpproject.de