I'm using a Pixel Loop. Advantages are that it is small, can be rotated to null
a noise source, and works on all HF bands. It is vertically polarized, so if
you have a horizontal antenna you can get a useful diversity effect without too
much physical separation. It has a built in relay that disconnects it to
protect your receiver while transmitting. I use diversity almost all the time,
and it definitely improves copy of CW signals.

Vic 4X6GP

>>> W1PEF