For a couple of photos of the joys of playing with Elecraft radios, check out
my operation in the 2017 ARRL DX CW contest. The photos don't include my K3,
and would not likely be considered suitable for publication, but anyway:

http://floridacontestgroup.org/contest-gazette/

And check out page 10 of the March 2017 issue.

Contesting is good when you head to the salt water!

BTW, I have since discovered that the Prius, when parked with the car "ON",
will keep the 12 volt battery pretty well charged from the hybrid battery, with
little or no RFI.

73   -  Jim   K8MR