While I don't this much anymore, I would consider the generator for situations
where solar is not an option.
Honda 2000i ~$1100

Jinko Solar 280W Eagle - Monocrystalline PERC Solar Module - 60 Cell - Silver
Frame

|   |
Jinko Solar 280W Eagle - Monocrystalline PERC Solar Module - 60 Cell - Silv...
 High-Efficient Mono Crystalline Module Intergrated with Passivated Emmiter
Rear Contact (PERC) technology, 4-bus...  |   |

 $158.67  2X or 560 watts for <$350
Solar is more pubic friendly albeit more ground space.Will handle your power
load during the day and quite a while on the battery alone.

Mel, K6KBE