      From: Mark Bayern <m...@mlb.net>
 To: Mel Farrer <farrerfo...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Doug Hensley <w...@hotmail.com>; Elecraft List <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 2:16 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: Whole House Generator

I found that Generac has a series of egens they call the 'Synergy'
line. These are variable speed generators. The only variable speed
generators I'm familiar rectify the alternator's output then use PWM
to generate the 60hz 115VAC waveform.

The Honda small portable 1KW and 2KW gens use this system.

Mark