When I was changing the bulbs out I took the opportunity to remove all dimmers, never really used them, and a touch lamp the wife hated (large blessing on me).

The wife has been looking at touch faucets for the sink. They've got to be an RFI nightmare. I said NO. Plumber makes enough the way it is. Now you have to find one that can wire the faucet too. One step too far.

The wife's quilting machine is next. it's going to get the K9YC treatment.