Hi all,
Thanks for the help.  One of the ops had gotten that radio misconfigured
by hitting the wrong button, and then compounded the problem by poking
around to correct that problem.

We were all ready to take advantage of the relatively good conditions
this morning when the power failed from 05:30 until 10:30+, probably
because of the severe rain squall that hit a bit earlier and took down
two antennas.

Incidentally, your time and/or timezone are set wrong. You allegedly
sent this at 14:25:17 +0000, and it's only 10:51 +0000 when I'm replying :-)

Did anyone ever tell you you need a life? 8-}
The reason for that is we're required by the Indian regs to log in local
time, and since we generally have the various logging programs set for
zero offset and run the computers on Zulu time, the easiest way to
comply with that reg is just to change the clocks, but not the time zone.

73, doug