Hi All!

If you've asked for a quote or other information from me
in the last three weeks and haven't yet received a reply,
here's the reason....

We ... OM K0PP ... and I live in the country and just before
Christmas suffered a total failure of our water well and
pump system.  Our home, along with the well and pump
dates from the early '60's and it can be argued that we were
overdue for a problem, but how does one anticipate such
failures?  We've spent the time over the Holidays hauling
water from town and "getting by".

Think of all the times you turn a faucet, take a shower or
use the toilet and suddenly find yourself in a situation where
none of this works anymore.

Our pump and well were restored late yesterday (08-Jan)
and things are returning to normal.

As far as I know I have all of your messages and will respond
as soon as possible.  Don't hesitate to follow up if you're
concerned.

FWIW ... aside from the Christmas and New Year holidays
our 62nd year wedding anniversary fell within this period. (:-((

I apologize for the bandwidth, but I wanted all to know what
was going on.

73!

Rose - N7HKW
elecraftcov...@gmail.com