Igor, are you saying that you could not view the numbers at his website? If
anyone has difficulty getting to the numbers, let me know and I can repeat them
here, but for now I will just refer you to the website again.
Here is a short url for that page:
https://tinyurl.com/ycn9kbss
Scroll down to the first handwritten table. The left-hand column lists the
different radios tested. 3 columns to the right shows test results for
different pulse frequencies. Presumably, a higher pulse frequency means the
interference spectrum is more spread out around the wanted signal. However,
this is not quantified or described in detail. Remember, results of this test
method are strongly dependent on the design of the pulse generator etc, so the
if someone would like to duplicate or compare to his numbers, they would have
to duplicate his exact equipment, or come up with a new similar test setup that
could be regarded as a standard. For each radio, there are two rows of results
(for each pulse frequency). The first row represents the radio without
preselector (but modified to add a roofing filter, except in the case of the
IC-7300). The second row represents the same radio with the addition of the
preselector, which is his personal design, also described at the website.
 If I am not mistaken, the preselector is entirely passive. All the result
numbers are negative dBm values. This means that a smaller negative number
represents a stronger interference signal that is in some sense tolerated. E.g.
-20dBm is a great result, but -50dBm is a poor result. None of the numeric
results can be translated into, or compared with, numbers published by Sherwood
or the ARRL. However, he makes a pretty good case that his measurement method
might be "better" than those conventional measurements in representing the
performance characteristics that are relevant in practical ham use under heavy
interference from close-in strong signals. For the ARRL or Sherwood to adopt
his approach they would likely have to invest in additional test equipment
including custom-built items, and justify a standard method of doing this kind
of testing, so I am not holding my breath. The inclusion of the IC-7300 shows
that the website content is not very old, but other than the K3
 he has not included any of the several radios on the market today that
incorporate roofing filters as a standard part of the design. Perhaps we could
hope that some kind hams in Europe would lend him additional radios for testing
with his unique test equipment. As to his own conclusions, they should be
covered by the text I already translated. Are any of his statements (as
translated) unclear? Remember, no real world radio has a "true" performance
level even in principle. Every time we look at performance numbers, they
reflect imperfect concepts developed in our small human minds, whether they are
considered "standard" or not. A concept such as "better" is usually not an
objective way of describing things.

73,
Erik K7TV