Wes,

This was fixed as of revision 5.60, and your video really helped. Among other
things, the K-Pod was inserting macro characters into the host command stream
asynchronously, occasionally clobbering a host command. I believe it’s working
as intended now.

While it’s true that the K-Pod has its own serial bus, you’re right--it has to
place nice with the others.

Wayne
N6KR