OK, thanks, Don. As I said, I went into this perfectly happy with how the K2 is performing. I have SN 6911 right beside it and find no discernible difference between the two. Both are solid. I just wanted to verify the alignment after 13 years of use and refamiliarize myself with the internals.

Eric KE6US