Wayne, you are!  73 es tnx qso,

Mike ab3ap

On 04/27/2018 08:45 PM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
QSL, Dave.

I worked a bunch of stations in a row on 14.038. Thanks, guys, for making me
feel like rare DX :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Apr 27, 2018, at 5:39 PM, David Bunte <dpbu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wayne -

Many thanks for posting where you were on 20. I did not see any spots for you,
and you were down in the noise far enough that I would not likely have found
you... but then I heard your CQ 'just' well enough to tell that it was you.
Snagging CE2SV on 10 meters, and working you for the first time, were manor
highlights of this special day.

Thanks for the QSO (brief tho it was).

Dave - K9FN