While I appreciate all of the sound proofing suggestions, the old rule keeps
coming back.: " Stop the source as much possible FIRST."  I hate patches......
Mel, K6KBE

      From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcg...@blomand.net>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 2:20 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KPA1500 Fan Noise - Not An Issue

One of my favorite methods of sound treatment is the products in the
link following: http://www.sonex-online.com/Pro%20Audio.htm

There are many other products, and many individuals use their own
creative means to be effective in sound absorption.

73

Bob, K4TAX

Message delivered to farrerfo...@yahoo.com