TNX for prompt reply.
As per "Wilhelm Doctrine,"  VOX is on in software. VOX is off in K3.

73 de W3UEC (Steve)

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wilhelm <donw...@embarqmail.com>
To: Stephen Dubin <dubi...@aol.com>; Elecraft <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tue, Jun 5, 2018 9:20 am
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] What to check when FT8 won't transmit (K3, Signalink)

Steve,

I don't have a quick answer for you, BUT ---
Understand that the TX light on the SignaLink only says that the
SignaLink itself is producing audio.

It detects the audio stream in the box itself and sets its TX light on.

If the K3 TX light does not turn on, then investigate the station setup
is initiating transmit. There are several possible ways (use only one
or the K3 may get locked in transmit).
Are you using PTT from the Signalink?
Are you using VOX in the K3?
Are you using PTT via CAT command from the software?
Something else?

73,
Don W3FPR