I have a script that announces openings, based on scraping my DX Cluster.

If it sees DX stations spotting US stations from my CQ zone, it announces that band as open. I am converting it to Grid square, as I want more resolution. I will probably just look at the first two characters of the Grid Square, and trigger from that.

It is a Perl based script. If anyone wants it, email me off line, you are welcome to it.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
https://www.nk7z.net