Well, when I started working QRP I decided never to sign /qrp, but at least
once I wished that I had.

Martti, OH2BH, was on 20 phone and there was a gigantic pile. Finally he
started working by call areas, and when he came to the Zeroes, I finally
got my call through. So far, so good -- but he couldn't quite get my call
right. There were dozens of guys standing by, and Martti stuck with me over
and over, many many tries, until he finally got it. I was too stubborn to
explain that I was running 5 watts, but I could just feel all the guys
wondering why the weak guy was making everyone miserable. I guess that most
QRP ops have a similar story.

73 (or I guess I'm spozed to say 72),
Tony KT0NY