allows the self assigned /QRP indicator, I am not sure if it is allowed in
all countries.

John KK9A

Wayne Burdick n6kr at elecraft.com

To each his own. Apparently there's some compassion for the little guys out
there ;)

Wayne
N6KR

> On Jul 1, 2018, at 6:44 PM, Jim Brown <jim at audiosystemsgroup.com>
wrote:

> On 7/1/2018 6:29 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
>> I have found that signing "QRP" is more effective on SSB than it is on
CW.  But it depends on the attitude of the listener at the other end. Some
are encouraged by QRP, but others are turned off by it.

> I find it a "lidism," the equivalent of "please copy." I run QRP a lot,
both during contests and chasing DX, but I will never respond to a station
adding /QRP to his/her call.