Hi Don:

Yes - it occurred to me after sending the post that I might be able to create
the split at the KXPA with a stereo Y-cable/connector. I am using a KXUSB to
the computer, with a KXSER cable going from the the antenna controller to the
KXPA. It is the KXUSB that presently has no place to connect to.

So - I think I can try a 3.5mm stereo y-junction at the KXPA. Hopefully
impedances won't be an issue at 38400 baud...

I did look for RS232 multiplexers - they seem to exist for industrial
applications. The documentation seemed to be sparse on the web.

Anyway - thanks for the pointer :)

73,

Steve NU7B