I wasn't going to try to reverse engineer the Auxbus, just wondered if it
would handle the band changes if it was hooked up between the two.
Connecting the serial as you described is probably just as good. Tuning the
screwdriver antenna would still be custom as I am not using a purchased
automatic controller.

73,

Mark
W7MLG