      From: Don Roberts via Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 To: "Elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2018 12:27 PM
 Subject: [Elecraft] ARRL book on receiving antennas

Having been a ham since 1956, I also agree from my experience, that I along
with every ham I knew, used the same antenna to receive and transmit. From my
first home brew one tube, through my first Globe Chief kit, through Globe
Scout, NCX3, and Globe GTX 550, all in the 50/s and into the 60/s, and all had
the same antenna for receive and transmit. I too, went from the dpdt knife
switch, to the Dow Key relay. My QSL collection  confirms this for the stations
worked during that period.
73, Don W4CBS
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Message delivered to farrerfo...@yahoo.com