Rather apropos to the current season, I remember a particularly rewarding QSO
that I had a couple of years ago during a severe linear windstorm (derecho?).
Our mains power had been out for about 18 hours. I fired  up my KX1 (on
internal batteries, it reported a mighty 1.8 watts into my OCF up 15' on 20 m.)
at about 20:00. My CQ call was answered by a gentlemen in Ohio who identified
himself as a clergy person. After comforting me with compliments about how good
my signal was, he ended the QSO by wishing me, "May God richly bless you and
give you light." About 15 seconds, the lights came back on.

VY 73 de W3UEC (Steve Dubin)