Another Pacificon has come and gone.... Seems like a great time was had by all.
That certainly applies to those of us at the Elecraft booth, where it always
feels like a reunion.

I’d like to thank everybody who stopped by to kick the tires, tell stories, or
just introduce  themselves for the first (or Nth) time. Hard to keep track of
so many great customers and acquaintances, but we try.

I got stuck in traffic somewhere in deepest Hayward, California, and missed the
opening hour of the exhibit hall on Friday. I understand all the AX1s we
brought sold out within a few minutes. We’ll be better prepared in the future.

Thanks for all the great ideas for future products and for improvements to
current ones, as usual.

73,
Wayne
N6KR