Petr,

The KXPA100 was designed specifically for this purpose. It is rugged, high
performance, fully integrated with the KX3, and very reliable. With PIN diode
T/R switching and a fanless design (very large heat sink), it's like having a
100 watt KX3. Also makes a great mobile amp, with fittings for trunk or
under-seat mounting on both sides.

There are obviously cheaper amps on the market, but they all have compromises
compared to the KXPA100. It takes a lot of parts and a solid design to do this
job correctly.

73,
Wayne
N6KR