Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3 Phantom Signals
From: Keith Onishi <jh3...@sumaq.jp>
Date: Thu, November 29, 2018 11:43 pm
To: Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

I have the same on my P3.
I guess the phantom signals come from synthesizer spurious. When K3 VFO
tunes to the phantom signal by turning VFO nob, you will hear its
carrier.
My K3 is not K3s but old one with original synthesizer. I am not sure on
K3s or K3 with new synthesizer.

73 de JH3SIF, Keith

Message delivered to n8...@arrl.net