Since the beginning, Elecraft products have been used under difficult field
conditions. There's the usual rain, insects, and insomnia of Field Day, of
course. Murphy at his best. But our customers have gone well beyond this,
conquering uncharted territory, experimenting with new technology, even
recruiting diminutive ungulates as pack animals.

Feedback about these experiences has helped us hone our ultraportable
transceivers; they've gotten smaller, lighter, and more capable, leading to the
present KX3 and KX2. We've also answered the call for a truly compact,
multi-band pedestrian mobile antenna with the introduction of the AX1 and its
accessories.

No doubt -- with your help -- our gear will continue to evolve. Tell us about
your operating adventures. And misadventures. What worked best? Where could
things have been improved? For example, when you were clinging to a tree limb
using an inverted vertical last winter, could you still hear signals above the
blizzard? On that ironman run, did you need an antenna that deploys with one
hand? Maybe an integrated speech-to-FT8 converter? And when you embellish your
tales beside a campfire, should your detachable keyer paddle double as a bottle
opener?

A few of your stories will find their way into our monthly newsletter. All of
them will help inform and inspire the next generation of Elecraft's outdoor
product line.

73,
Wayne
N6KR