The "winter" weather in California over the weekend was embarrassingly mild.
Even balmy. It'll likely go down as the hottest January on record, as last
year's did, and the one before that, etc., making this hardly the place to
mount a credible WFD effort. Worse, a heavy slate of honey-dos reduced my
on-air time to just a couple of hours. So I band-hopped and logged a dozen or
so QSOs on SSB and CW. It was a bit like summer Field Day squeezed into less
spectral real-estate.

Surely some of you have more exciting reports.... Polar Vortex, plague,
locusts? Grog that wouldn't thaw? Tongue stuck to icy telescoping whip?

73,
Wayne
N6KR