And now the voice of caution.

I think the KPA500 with the KAT500 and my Flex are a wonderful combination.
That said, my KPA500 stopped working. It appears, after reviewing the logs,
I hit it with 75 watts and probably blew one of the diodes in the front
end. I can dig up the explanation if needed. It may have been a case where
it took me a while to realize what I was doing. In fact, I can't remember
the event other than it was logged by the KPA500. By the way... just having
that log available is valuable.

I now have the Flex set to 25 watts max out.

73,
Kev K4VD