One of the nicest and funny message i ever read from an OM. ;-)

Thanks Bob.

Graziano IW2NOY

Il 06/05/2019 03:37 Bob McGraw K4TAX ha scritto:
That's the reason I purchased my K3S, P3, KPA500 and KAT500 all within
the past 2 years.  At 77 years young, I figure it will be my last ham
radio station until I'm QRT.     I used a P-Touch and put a nice label
with the model, s/n, and price paid and my call on each of the boxes.

I figure in the end some auctioneer will sell it for $0.01 on the
dollar if lucky.  "You know that McGraw fellow was one of them CB
operators and had some weird looking equipment".   And furthermore,
for the same reason, I liquidated my shop test equipment.  I wanted to
enjoy the benefits of the money while still on the green side of the
grass, as opposed to looking up at the roots from inside of a satin
lined coffin.   "Beam me up Scottie, there's no intelligent life
here".   Chuck me in the oven and toss my ashes to the wind.

73

Bob, K4TAX