I have all of the KPA1500 fan mods and firmware upgrades and they make the amplifier so much quieter.?? Good job, Elecraft.

What I would like to see, however, is a firmware /option /to exhibit the following tendency.

Minimum fan speed at 0.?? When the amp detects a PTT, then the fan speed would increase to fan level 1 and remain that way for a period of time after PTT detection has ceased (perhaps 10 - 15 seconds?). After that delay time it would go back to fan speed 0.?? Of course, temperature sensing would increase fan speed regardless of the PTT sense.

If this has been discussed before, I missed it.?? If it's currently available then I missed it again.

Awaiting my K4.?? I hate waiting!

73,
Dan -- N3ND