I resisted upgrading my winXP23 SP3 computer because essential accessories were not supported with win10 drivers. A few months ago a better device was offered that interfaces with USB and runs under win10, so I bought a new i5 win10. I will be offering my M-Audio Delta44 and emu-0202 for sale (as-is). New device is called UADC4 which replaces using a soundcard in receive.

Haven't done the changeover as I had many other challenges for my time that were higher priority. May get to the installation of sw in the new machine and to the cut-over soon. I will be able to run my ham programs without Internet as I have GPS time, but its capable if I need communication for any of those programs (reporting or upgrading). My K3, KX3, etc firmware updates, for example, or FT8 and WSPR reporting sites.

I have another i5 for e-mail and normal internet use. I also use it for running prop-log sites in parallel with the ham computer (less dialog window clutter).

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
dubus...@gmail.com