I've brought the 3 Ah ones on aircraft multiple times and had no issues. I
brought a copy of the UN safety certification that I got from the battery
company but have never been asked for it.

The batteries did save me from having my bag checked once though. I put my
bag in the overhead. Someone else came by and moved my bag trying to get
theirs in the overhead and the overhead would not close. The flight
attendant, not knowing what happened wanted to check my bag. I stated it
had lithium batteries in it and she checked the bag belonging to the person
that moved my bag. I didn't have to argue at all. Karma!

LiFePO4 batteries are also safer than other Lithiums, but they seem to be
treated the same by the airlines and shipping companies.

73,

Mark
W7MLG